This website is operated by Sunfish Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 under number Z3439644.
How we collect your information
We collect information about you:
- when you fill in forms on our website
- when you register on our website;
- when you request and purchase services from us;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; or
- when you visit this site (see under Cookies below).
How we use your information
We use your information:
- to provide you with and manage your account,
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us,
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if you choose to do so,
- to assist us in enhancing our services,
- for customer service,
- to notify you about changes to our services, and
- if you agree, to contact you with information about news, exclusive offers, events and other information we think may be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- they provide services to us, which could include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links) and processing credit card payments.
- we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Sunfish Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Sunfish Limited, our customers or others.
We only provide third parties service-providers with the personal information that we consider is necessary for them to provide their services to us. Third parties may not use the personal information provided for any other purposes. In particular, they may not use the information for their marketing purposes. We appreciate the importance of your personal data and we do not sell, rent or swap your personal data.
You can at any time ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securing your information
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Some of these servers may be located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that your personal information is held subject to suitable contractual provisions and administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect it from authorised access and use. Please note, however, that whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred over the internet.
In order to improve our website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a ‘device’) from our website and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited our website before). The cookies we use on our website won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
We currently set the following cookies:
- Google Analytics – utma,utmb,utmc,utmd
We use software called Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. in order to understand how visitors to our website use the site. The Google Analytics cookies remember you from one page request to the next, for example to differentiate between ‘new’ and ‘returning’ visitors. We receive reports from Google Inc. about website usage (such as the number of visitors to our site or the number of unique page views). Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about you.
For more information see:
Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us at email@example.com. We may charge a fee of £10 towards our costs in providing you with the requested information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.